Fighting game with high-quality graphics and lots of detail
A game where you roll through Sin City, Gangstar Vegas stands out because of the gigantic city. In fact, Las Vegas is nine times the size of previous cities in the franchise. Not only the city size, you have more weapons, mini-games and power-ups than previous titles. The game stands out because of the interesting story mode and the comparison to GTA. Still, the game manages to distinguish itself from the other titles.
The game's main story sends you through 80 missions where you will have to murder, kidnap and race down the highway in hot pursuits. The business deals also offer much more than previous games, and you can ask for more weapons and vehicles. In some ways, Gangstar Vegas bears a resemblance to Cause 2. This third-person action sandbox game looks a lot like the GTA franchise, but it requires more free space on the Android. Keep that in mind if you do decide to try this game.
The gun wars of the game are both fun and immersive, and because of the top-grade graphics, you have a solid title to stay busy with for a few hours. As you take over Las Vegas, you start to recruit a team of gangsters to win the mafia wars. Gangstar Vegas offers solid gameplay with multiple benefits. If you want a game similar to the Grand Theft Auto franchise while you're waiting for the next title. This game definitely offers a lot to gamers who want another story like GTA.
- Fun and immersive gameplay
- Better than any of the past games in the series
- More weapons and cars than ever before
- Lots to explore and see
- Takes a lot of hard drive space to download
It's now easier to manage equipment & items. Also, Health Kits, Bulletproof Vests & Repair Kits activate automatically (you can switch this off)!
RIDE TO GLORY
Gigawatt – A power plant on wheels that's sure to shock everyone in Vegas.
LH96 – A deadly helicopter dispensing high-flying havoc.
SkydMark – One wheel, all destruction.
Shenlong – A furious dragon cycle with a roar to match!
ONE BIG GUN
The Quantum Hangover can end any entanglement with a matter-shattering BOOM!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.